I am trying to sign in to my G Suite to find my new e-mail…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign in to my G Suite to find my new e-mail ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No G Suite user ***@******.*** Domain theconley.meedition G Suite Basic

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

How was this purchased and when was the last time you were able to login?