I’m really having problems. Can I call you. Hp laptop

Customer Question
I’m really having problems...

I’m really having problems. Can I call you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp laptop windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have done all the updates. I’ve been going thru this for a week. I really need to talk to someone. We can acces Thru yahoo app by verification codes sent to us but when I go into quick books I have to have a password ***** send invoices. Password ***** longer works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that should do it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Seems like 2 issues you had... Was you trying to ass your yahoo email password ***** quickbooks action?