I had to replace. Was able to get some of the items from old…

Customer Question
I had to replace...

I had to replace. Was able to get some of the items from old hard drive, but the Microsoft Solitaire Collection which was paid in July/Aug 2017 was not one rescued. How do I get this without the ads since it has been paid

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10 S on a Dell Inspiron 3668

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron?

Nothing since it is since they would have nothing at Dell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had to pay someone to get some of the prgms that were on the old drive, so cannot think of anything at the moment.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi! You can re-download Microsoft Solitaire Collection here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/microsoft-solitaire-collection/9wzdncrfhwd2

You need only make sure you are logged into the same Microsoft account that you used to purchase the program initially, and your purchases will be credited on your computer.