Having trouble with wi fi conncection. I can connect to 2g…

Customer Question
Having trouble with wi...

Having trouble with wi fi conncection. I can connect to 2g network but the computer cannot find the 5g network. works ok sometimes but not consistently. Don't know if problem is wih computer or network. Other devices in the house connect to 5g. Any suggestions

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Am connected now with the 2g network but don't have Ethernet capability

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All are green and the Lan light blinks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i have taken it to Geek Squad at best Buy. Connects when I get there so they suggested to contact you when it is acting up at home

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

How about the computer you have is that Windows?