I am trying to get into my Microsoft account on my desk

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my Microsoft account on my desk computer and unable to do so

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Not sure what you mean

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Not sure windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried to long in and unable to get in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My log in is [email protected] outlook.com but it says my pw has changed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did you first start having this account issue on your desktop, please?

April 1 2018

Please ignore any failed offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me. We can continue conversing on this page instead of doing a remote session.

One moment, looking up your account now.

OK, you stated that your Microsoft email address is *****@******.*** - I'm afraid no such account exists.

Could you cross-check and let me know your Microsoft email address?