I am a member and would like to have a few things done

Customer Question
Hello, I am a...

Hello, I am a member and would like to have a few things done today. I would like to have Outlook set up on my computer with my Gmail account. Also, I have a pop up that I need to have stopped. I'd also like to be reminded how to same a website in the task bar of Google Chrome, and i'm like to learn how to use ChromeCast with my Ipad. My name is***** and my 40part-key # is 0990(###) ###-####032918

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

Not sure that I have it even...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

Is that something I can download?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

I can assist you with setting up Outlook in this question. For ChromeCast you will need to ask a seperate question. Is the Outlook on your computer running Windows?