How do I activate my call forward on my land line to my

Customer Question
How do I activate...

How do I activate my call forward on my land line to my cell

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

10 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do I get to Smartphone expert

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I also want to know how to get back to a landline form the forwarded cell.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Waiting??
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To make sure I don't miss anything, please tell me which company is your land line with?

Land line is with spectrum

Perfect, so this is simple, I can't seem to find the exact code online for Spectrum, but here are the steps. Kindly try them and let me know:
Call Spectrum and tell them you would like to forward all calls that come to your landline to go to your cell phone number

They will either give you a code to punch in on your landline or they will activate this on the backend. Let me know how it goes.
Thanks

Kindly advise if you have any follow up questions