I have some sort of message on google hang outs. how do i…

Customer Question
I have some sort...

I have some sort of message on google hang outs. how do i find it? i don't have much computer savy.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a dell laptop not sure of model. it has intel core i5

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Intel? not sure what you're asking me. sorry i type slowly

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

They pop up all the time but won't install. then it says go somewhere and i don't understand. i'm computer illiterate.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact wording of the message?

Please let me know

Thank you

i don't know how to view the message

Click on my link below

https://hangouts.google.com/

Sign in if requested and then click on Message and any messages you have you will see there

Let me know ho w you go please