I have been locked out of my account. I believe I was

Customer Question
Hello. I have been...

Hello. I have been locked out of my account. I believe I was hacked. I have tried numerous time to reset my password ***** I get the page isn't working error messages. I need to get to my facebook I have a group and two pages I'm administrator on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I just login I didn't know there was an update available since I use my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's my main issues. Thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which program you are using to access Facebook with?

Please let me know

Thank you

The browser I use is google. I tried edge but its too slow.
Can you just tell me how to get back in my account. It's locked on both browsers. I have a group and two pages I'm admin on?
I don't have money to waste on getting my computer reset for my facebook group and pages!
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Please keep in mind that we are expert service and not free.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

If you don't want $39. I can't afford it right now.

Have you tried resetting your password *****? Whats the outcome?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.