I cont log on to my Microsoft account. Got new password

Customer Question
I cont log on...

I cont log on to my Microsoft account. Got new password ***** however it still comes up that I tried to log on too many times

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. I do have email on other devices though

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I believe so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

When did you last tried to log on?