I'm actually trying to figure out how to talk to someone…

Customer Question
I'm actually trying to...

I'm actually trying to figure out how to talk to someone about being charged for something I didn't buy

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Samsung phone. I got charged 100 dollars on an app I don't have

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

My bank account was charged for tinder. I had it maybe a year ago but uninstalled it. And just got charged today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Tinder?

I don't have it anymore. Haven't had it for at least 6 months

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can request a refund from Tinder:

https://www.gotinder.com/contact

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------