I can't seem to print my e-mails. New screens very

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to print my e-mails. New screens very confusing. Cannot find the print icon anywhere.....

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I believe it's yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the computer, I guess it's web browser. Sorry I'm not the best on computers

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't understand what you mean by troubleshooting

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so Yes.....I try to make new folders but don't know how to keep them

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

I'm not paying anymore money. Can you help me

Are you using web mail?

I'm not sure what web mail is

Press Ctrl+P and print your email. Let me know if it does not works.

Are you there?

Did you follow the step?

What's happening? I see no responses from you
I don't know how to get back and forth from this site to my e-mails to try to print with ctr-P. If I leave this page I'll lose you and I just paid $5.00
We seem to be getting nowhere. PLEASE REFUND MY $5.00 THANKS

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>