Can not access my a/c from my computer here in florida. had…

Customer Question
Can not access my...

Can not access my a/c from my computer here in florida. had no trouble in delaware

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Don't understand the question

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

HP don't know model running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP product?

Access to my a/c accepts my user name and passcode then nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi! What account are you attempting to sign into?