Trying to get in my email which is. They ask for my

Customer Question
Trying to get in...

Trying to get in my email which is***@******.***. They ask for my Microsoft acct and password. Then it sent me to an old address***@******.*** and ont let me go anywhere else. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my phone number but I’d like to be able to just delete the charter acct because we no longer have charter so it’s no good to me anyway.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so. I just need to be able to get into my hotmail acct to get some important emails.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you have a phone number that ends with 75?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Windows

OK and do you have a phone number that ends with 75?

I have a phone ending in 75

OK have you tried resetting the password ***** your dianemaness51 email account?

No I haven’t.

Please try that using this link :- https://account.live.com/password/reset select you forgot your password ***** then enter your dianemaness51 email address and follow the on screen instructions to reset the password.Once its done,try signing in with the new password ***** let me know.

I can’t get into my hotmail address to change it if you will remember. It keep sending me back to the charter address. I can’t find the response I got from you just now.

I do know that and the link i gave is for changing microsoft account password ***** charter email account.You do not need to get into the hotmail address first to change it.Please try once more and let me know.

What is going on?? Why am I not getting any answers. I have paid and now I cannot hear from you?????

I already had replied to you above,i believe you didn't see it i will send it again.

the link i gave is for changing microsoft account password ***** charter email account.You do not need to get into the Hotmail address first to change it.Please try once more and let me know.

I had already paid pay pal because I checked my account and it has already paid you so I won’t be paying again however I will try and change my Microsoft password. Thank you

You don't need to pay again,so please try to reset the password ***** the link i gave above and please let me know the result.

Ok I will do this. I’m driving right now. Five minutes and I can stop
I’m going to go ahead and try mow

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.