My computer won’t turn on, I don’t have good internet and…

Customer Question
My computer won’t turn...

My computer won’t turn on, I don’t have good internet and after my computer downloaded, verified and then started installation it couldn’t complete. Now it just keeps trying to restart and can’t. It also tells me install incomplete

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Asus laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

I don’t know where would I find this

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

This was the first in a while, my internet goes out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This happened once before and they walked me thru

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: NELSONV VAGHESE,
 replied 3 months ago
NELSONV VAGHESE
 replied 3 months ago
This is nelson -computer expert
 replied 3 months ago
Can I help you ?