My password does not work. HP. AMD A8

Customer Question
My password ***** not...

My password ***** not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

AMD A8

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the service or device this password ***** *****?

Please let me know

Thank you

Im trying to set a new password

Thanks, ***** ***** service or device though do you need to set the new password *****?