It is not my computer. It is my email address for MSN. I…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer. It is my email address for MSN. I really need to get into my email and I am locked out. I am out of the country and I don't have my email password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I should, yes. I just went through all of this with you. You put me through to a tech and it asked for my credit card, which I did. Then it wanted to know my email address and password. And there is the problem I need someone who can help me get into my email and redo my password. I cannot get in cuz I don't remember my password ***** I am out of the country so I can't look at my paperwork at home.

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 23 days ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you now try to sign into your account, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
It just says "couldn't sign in" your password ***** changed, retry.

ok, have you attempted to reset your password *****?

Andy, Computer Consultant