I cant seem to log in to any of my online avatar games. My p…

Customer Question
I cant seem to...

I cant seem to log in to any of my online avatar games

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My p laptop hp^

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Pavilion is all i know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the one that it says to do daily but havent been able to get on since i got it on friday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to log into mu virtual world games

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What happens when you try to login?

Please provide me with as much detail as you possibly can to aid me in helping you fix this

Thanks Mike

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Please send me a remote support request and I will then be able to send you connection details