I have been down load window 10 and have a error has came up…

Customer Question
I have been down...

I have been down load window 10 and have a error has came up can you fix the error the no. i0x8009000f ?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp2311x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I started to down load yeasterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know to much about computers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to download an update for windows?

Please let me know

the no I gave you is wrong it is 08009000f

ok, but Are you trying to download an update for windows?

Please let me know

no

ok.. what is it you are trying to do on the computer when you get this error?

Please let me know

trying to down load windows 10

Which version of windows do you currently have?

And from where are you trying to download windows from?

error no 08009000f came up and said to contact Micsrosoft

I have window 7 to window 10

from where are you trying to download windows from?

I don' know what you want?

Which site, are you downloading the windows 10 upgrade from?