Need to buy a Moneypak online. I need to purchase a Moneypak…

Customer Question
Need to buy a...

Need to buy a Moneypak online

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I need to purchase a Moneypak to reload my GreenDot card

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Once you have created a MoneyPak secure login, you can deposit money to an eligible prepaid or bank debit card:

1. On MoneyPak.com, log in using the button in the top right corner (if you are on a mobile device, tap the menu icon on the top right of your screen).
  2. Click LOAD CARD to deposit to a saved card, or click “Add money to a new card” to deposit to a new card.
  3. Enter the MoneyPak number (and if adding a new card, enter your prepaid or bank debit card number) and click add money.
  4. After passing the limits and verification checks, the funds on the MoneyPak will be deposited to your card.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

That’s what I’m saying. I need to get the Moneypak card with my credit card online...how do I do that

If you don't already have a Moneypak card, you can buy one from any participating retail store, and load $20-$500 in your first transaction.

How do I do it online

You can only buy a Moneypak card from a retailer - for security reasons they cannot be purchased online, however once you buy a card from a retailer you can top it up online.