Have tried to update my card details but apparently my code…

Customer Question
Have tried to update...

Have tried to update my card details but apparently my code is not matching. Can I contact a real person and be talked through it ?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LENOVO Dont know the model...... 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

As already stated I am trying to chnage my card details.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which service you are trying to do this for?

Thank you