I don’t want to pay money when there is no guarantee this…

Customer Question
I don’t want to...

I don’t want to pay money when there is no guarantee this can be fixed please don’t put me thru to section asking for card numbers etc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I’m using phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don’t know 11 something

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I can get messages on this phone but wish to add it on other devices tried to recover can’t because phone number has changed and does recognise other email accounts when these are put in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No don’t do that I’m not putting in details of my cc when I don’t know if this fixable No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
how much have I paid I don’t wish to pay anything until I know this can be fixed
far haven’t received any help
Hello
This is a scam
Where is my technical support
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There are a lot of free sources of information on the internet however JustAnswer is not one of them. JustAnswer offers a convenient way for customers to connect with licensed and verified professionals, in a number of different fields, quickly and easily from the convenience of your home.

You pay a deposit when you ask your question; don't worry - your satisfaction is guaranteed.

-

Do you still wish to continue?

No

ok