Just got an email asking me to take part in a survey about…

Customer Question
Just got an email...

Just got an email asking me to take part in a survey about Chrome, do so and was told i was a winner, Click here, ok, My mailware app blocked the next page, saying it was a questionable site. Did you guys send this or is it a fishing deal???

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I just says Chrome Survey site, no mention of Google, prize was an Amazon gift card for 1,000

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All the above

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing, malware said no good, left it at that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No,thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It is not sent by us, it is a fake page, are you able to close it? As sometimes this can be difficult to do.

Please let me know

it closed immediately

ok, it was a fake page, we never do surveys.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Are we done:?

Would you like any additional information? If so please ask me else

if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you