My Mac book pro won’t restart After a xo update I have tried…

Customer Question
My Mac book pro...

My Mac book pro won’t restart After a xo update I have tried I think most of the different recomended problem ideals on the net to no success a have recently installed exspress VPN and winder if it’s the prob

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Not sure now because it won’t reboot after the update

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Been about three days have tried most of the online fixes have tried to reload the xo in safe mode but unable to reload it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

B

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to start the Macbook Pro?

Please let me know