Just trying to become hulu. Teamm. Nothing i want to pay to…

Customer Question
Just trying to become...

Just trying to become hulu. Teamm

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Nothing i want to pay to join but my password. Is not working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I m using my phones i have a blu ph and this one. But i want. To pay for the. Month. Now so i need. Help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had to. Wait till i had the money. And i put a new password. In so now its in yours hands i guess

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the error you get when it fails?

Please let me know

Thank you