My computer next to this one have a blue screen with

Customer Question
My computer next to...

My computer next to this one have a blue screen with message: your pc needs to be repaired error code 0xc000000f. I haven't a windows 10 cd to upgrade the drivers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Hp g62

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Download media creation tool on this computer using a flash drive and the try to follow the steps by pressing f9 on the comp with the blue screen. nothing changes, I have still a blue screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you think the technician can also assist me with the plug in tool to be able to use marking tools on this computer

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 18 days ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Does blue screen comes at system boot up stage or after login to Windows?

Are we still connected?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
after login to windows
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i think i payed already R630. did it go off twice?
i can not see it on my account

You don't have to pay again

How long it stays on Windows before appearing another blue screen?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
it is about 15 seconds

That must be OS issue, Do you mind re-installing Windows 10?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i do not have a windows 10 cd,,, only windows 7. I upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 with the free of charge offer that was availble a few years ago

There is a procedure that we can try..

But let me know you are ready with the process as it wipes away all programs installed on computer and set computer to factory default

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i do not want to lose any of the data.
my marking tools which i need is on that computer to do contract work.
i have also the same marking tools on thsi computer but it does not function correctly because their is a plug in function that i can not activivate-I do not know what to tick.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
with a backup will i be able to retrieve the programmes also like my marking tools

ok...

Lets see by booting Windows in safe mode

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
how can i boot in safe mode
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i am now at boot manager with a screen boot option menu
and press f10 to Bios set up options
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
must i press notebook hard drive to boot

Here's the step

1: Let computer boot. When you are on Welcome screen where you enter password.

Press and Hold left shift key then press the power icon (right bottom) then press the restart

Hold the left shift key until you see Windows Troubleshooting screen

Let me know when you are there

Note: Windows Troubleshooting screen won't appear if you restart computer without holding left shift key

Have you got the screen

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i tried but insuccesfull. Is it better to connect securely. the problem is not his computer but the one next to me.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
02 April 2018 08:14i tried but unsuccesfull. Is it better to connect securely. the problem is not his computer but the one next to me. It goes back to the blue screen

yes... I am requesting you to do the process on problematic computer

Hope its running on Windows 10

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I am busy with the problematic computer and it runs on window 10

Can just tell me the process you followed

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i press the lhs shift while i press the power on button. then the computer start up and show the hp alert battery page with message that i must press enter to start up. i am still pressing lhs shift and then after 5 sec the blue screen is showing.

i didn't tell you to press shift key and turn on computer..

I requested you to

1: Turn on computer and while on Welcome screen

Press and Hold left shift key then press the power icon (right bottom) then press the restart icon it displays

Hope you are clear now

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
where is the power button

Right bottom side

did you find

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i really want to cry because i do not even find the power button except where i switch my computer on and off. I feel stupid because I can not fix it. because i do not know how the power button look like.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i busy losing hope that i will manage. What can i do because I am very near to tears ?

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i am back

ok

Andy, Computer Consultant