The blue light does not stay on steadily and the amazon fire…

Customer Question
The blue light does...

The blue light does not stay on steadily and the amazon fire site does nit respond to my femote

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

3 years okd

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

It was working great 1 hour ago. I switched to cable tv then tried to return to a fire, no response. I’ve unplugged the set. New batteries, nithinf the screen just stays with a a picture with my options at the top if the screen Now I’m getting the nature intro pictures

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

I don’t trust this process. I want to cancel the request and nullify my credit card info. I’m being fooled

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the Firetv system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the Firetv.

Remove the batteries from the Firetv remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the Firetv power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the Firetv remote

when you see the Firetv logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the Firetv remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Cancel this request immediately. I’ll notify my credit card service to not accept this charge or ant other from your company-service

We're all independent techs here working on our own personal time. I have no ability to cancel or refund anything, and provided you an answer above, already.