Cant get in on Netflix; my email associated with netflix is;

Cant get in on...

Cant get in on Netflix; my email associated with netflix is***@******.***; I changed it about a year ago from***@******.***. Not sure that I changed my password ***** tried all that I can think of

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, aol and just opened gmail to contact you

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Think so, ask me anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My pnone is(###) ###-####but when I opened the account many years ago it was(###) ###-####

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/2/2018
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Using a computer, Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c3fffb2f-40f9-4fc7-a335-a389e691f5ed&Type=Java and click "I agree" button then a remote file will be downloaded.

Open and run the remote file from your downloads

If you're having trouble with the remote file or the link i sent you, you can click on the link below and download TeamViewer,
install and open teamviewer then send me you ID and password (teamviewer's ID and password)

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Note: Do not close teamviewer

If you still having trouble with the remote tools, please click here to reset your password : https://www.netflix.com/my/LoginHelp and follow the onscreen instructions

Thank you

I fixed it myself by accessing Netflix
Please credit any charges as described in your offer

If you have any questions about charges please contact our customer service at : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Thank you

Please cancel my request. I solved the problem quite simply. Please reverse your charges of $5 and $10 as described in the offer. Thank you
Please cancel request and charges
I found that I do not need help
Thanks