Actually its not my computer. Ive lost my android phone. Can…

Customer Question
Actually its not my...

Actually its not my computer. Ive lost my android phone. Can you help me locate it or do I need someone else?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

Its a Samsung Note 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I lost it about 3 hours ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

MMMMM........no.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Please go to the following link. You may need to login with the same google account you have your phone linked to.

https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone?pli=1

Let me know the results of this.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.