I CANNOT sign into my hotmail account and I have important…

Customer Question
I CANNOT sign into...

I CANNOT sign into my hotmail account and I have important emails I need to access what do I do

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I was signed in and had read my email earlier this evening and later it kept giving me an error message telling me to contact the manager if my account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and you still have that phone number or access to the backup email address.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue.
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service)