Been trying to buy on line with my account. I amm 88 soonly…

Customer Question
Been trying to buy...

Been trying to buy on line with my account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I amm 88 soonly know my computer is hp and windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Days treid everything think maybe my account is wrong as i had to change my cards

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just put my new card no into paypal but no sucess

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the error you get when it fails?

Please let me know