I bought a new hp x2 notebook and mistakenly made my

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new hp x2 notebook and mistakenly made my Microsoft account "lynnriebel6" instead of lynnriebel5. The only way to get into my notebook is to a lynnriebel6 aaa

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your X2?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your X2? Have you installed any updates recently?

It is 4days old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't get into I it until I can create aaly

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In this situation you have to reinstall windows, there is no way to get around this. It will remove all your data and return the computer to new, but you cannot avoid this, it is the whole point of the security.

To do this, at the password ***** hold the SHIFT key on the keyboard and with it held down, click on the power icon on the screen then restart.

Keep shift held down until it has restarted and your at a menu.

Choose from this menu, Troubleshoot, then Reset My PC.

You will have to choose to remove all your files for this to work.

Let this complete and once it has, you will need to setup your computer again just like when you first received it.

Let me know please how you go.

Thank you