I just purchased a tablet today (TB-X103F) for my son.. I…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a tablet today (TB-X103F) for my son.. I don't remember entering a password ***** log on and now it wants a password ***** won't let me get on. is there a way to go back and see what the password *****?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

I don't think i changed it, i just wanted Iheart radio and pandora for my son and i know that password, but i don't remember what i used when setting it up.???

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry, my page crashed! I can't get on the tablet to receive the email.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you have on the tablet?

Thank you