How do I get into the internet? Do I have to set up an

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get into the internet? Do I have to set up an account? I have an ASUS model N705U.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Laptop model

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

ASUS model N705U.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your N705U? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Just got it. Not good with computers. I don't know what I need to do to get on the Internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That is it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a wireless network available there?

Please let me know

Thank

Please press the windows key and R and type in ncpa.cpl

Press enter

Then right click on Wifi and select connect

Then choose your wifi network, connect to it ad you should then have internet

Let me know how you go please