I am trying to amend 2017 taxes. I forgot to enter 1099-R…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to amend 2017 taxes. I forgot to enter 1099-R and now want to put in deductions. Wont let me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell. Windows XP, i think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Is this TurboTax assistance?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

There's nothing wrong w my computer. It's TurboTax

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

Have you already efiled the return ?