I have been trying to log into google for the past 3 or 4…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to log into google for the past 3 or 4 days. I finallyu set up a new account [email protected],com. and the pass word was accepted. Now when I try to log into the app. area to download a b;luetooth app. it wants to know what ther***@******.*** password ***** and still won't let me in. . now you say i'll have to wait 2 to 3 hours fort a trerply

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

Righ now. I haven't been able to use google for days.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Can you please wipe out all pass words

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 3 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

first go to settings / accounts / accounts

add account

put the new gmail account in

check that this new account is syncing

THEN

remove the old account in th same setting /accounts

then go to the play store and it should work

OR

go to the playstore. before you download anythig

you can click on the three lines on the top left of the playstore

the top will show what account you are in.

you can switch it there to the one that you have the password *****