STOPPED THE SEARCH, IT IS NOT COMPLETED. DEL COMPUTER. JUST…

Customer Question
STOPPED THE SEARCH, IT...

STOPPED THE SEARCH, IT IS NOT COMPLETED

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

DEL COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

JUST TODAY. HI HAVE NOT TRIED NOTHING.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I WOULD LIKE TO FINISH MY REPORT NOT PLEASE

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please provide more details about the issue you are having?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

it would not continue with the report. it stopped working, i was in the middle of viewing a truth finder report and it would not
continue to viewing the information. it just stopped . I am very dispposinted in this operation! my cell no is(###) ###-####was in the middle of viewing a report from Truth Finder, and the computer stopped. it would not continue
to the nexf page. i would like tio finish this tody.my cell no isThank you
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

The issue you describe is likely due to issues with your web browser. I recommend that you clear the temporary Internet cache of your web browser, then shutdown and restart your web browser, and then connect again to Truth Finder and login again to view the report.

If you need detailed instructions on how to clear the temporary Internet cache, then provide the name of the web browser you use (such as Edge, Internet Explorer or Chrome) and I will provide you with the instructions.