Installing new 25mg router modem. followed

Customer Question
Installing new 25mg router...

Installing new 25mg router modem. followed instructions.having problem opening internet browser to windstream guide me through rest of installation.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Internet and wifi. both solid green

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No except i'm not getting internet connection on my roku.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you this evening.

Could you go into more details about the problems you are having?

You mentioned problems opening the browser. What problems are you having?

Do you have any connectivity from the router?

Who is your provider?