I have reset my Tab A and It requires me to sign in with an…

Customer Question
I have reset my...

I have reset my Tab A and It requires me to sign in with an account that was previously synced to my device but I do not know that account. Is there a way to set up my device without it?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is a Samsung Tab A.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Model SM T580. I do not know the operating system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried resetting it. and putting in an old email and password ***** that did not work.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I think it was gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you able to access your gmail account?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.