I'm trying to change my password but I don't receive the…

Customer Question
I'm trying to change...

I'm trying to change my password ***** I don't receive the email prompt. I've looked in my spam folder and it is not there. I signed up under one of two emails: ***@******.*** and***@******.***. When I go to make another account is states I already have an account under***@******.***. Can you help? My user name is ashnotdust1219

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I can get to the site but I cannot log in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think I must have security questions. My number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Via which program are you trying to access your account with?

Please let me know