Would like to unsubscribe from Pandora. It’s an Apple Ipad.

Customer Question
Would like to unsubscribe...

Would like to unsubscribe from Pandora

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It’s an Apple Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

What to you mean by operating system?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I would just like to unsubscribe from Pandora. why is that so difficult? You make so hard to unsubscribe Is it costing you so much money or what?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Mac Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Why does it cost me anything to unsubscribe?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO ! Just connect me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

Before cancelling any subscription, The first thing you need to know is: uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription- because it's attached to your iTunes account. You must actively cancel the subscription using the process described below. If you uninstall the app but don't cancel your subscription first, you will still be charged by Apple.

There are 2 ways to manage your Apple subscriptions: on your portable device (iPad, iPhone or iPod) or on your computer.

Cancel subscription on iPhone, iPad or iPod

1. Access Settings in the home of your device;
  2. Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and AppStore;
  3. Tap your e-mail and Apple ID, View Apple ID and enter your password;
  4. Now, tap Subscription - Manage and select Pandora;
  5. Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.

Click on the image to enlarge it.

Cancel subscription on your computer

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
  3. Click your name, and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
  4. Enter your password *****

On the Account Information screen:

1. Scroll to the Settings section.
  2. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
  3. Choose Pandora.
  4. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel your subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you