Can. Iphone se. number was changed after 8 months of no use…

Customer Question
Iphone se. number...

Iphone se. number was changed after 8 months of no use and can't remember backup email. It has key lock system but its sending it to a number thats no longer mine and can't find any other way to get into my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you have on the screen of the iPhone?

Please let me know

Apparently no security question. Enter email then it asks to send key to phone (no longer have) or email that I can’t get into. What I need is to get rid of key bull and just use password.

Can you call the phone number and tell me if anyone answers it please