What’s my member id number for netzero? Don’t know but I…

Customer Question
What’s my member id...

What’s my member id number for netzero?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Zero?

Don’t know but I have an iPhone 6plus.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Zero? What have you tried so far?

Since I forgot my netzero email password ***** days ago!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to know what to type in my member id box?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The number is ***** email address, this is what you use to sign in, do you remember what this was?

Please let me know

Thank you

You say my member id is my netzero email address well that doesn’t work! ***@******.*** is my email address so what’s my password?

We cannot just provide a password ***** there would be no reason for the security on the account.

Did you forget the password ***** your account?