I have google on my computer and it has a deal that no

Customer Question
I have google on...

I have google on my computer and it has a deal that no matter whether my phone, computer or laptop it ask you to put in password. Seems like everytime I try this the password I last had does not work any longer an constantly having to change that password ***** all are linked and I get lost in all the passwords. Would like to get rid of google and just have a normal password ***** I can log on to each of the computers separately and same with my phone to get rid of this google thing. I am looking to switch to a new email brand other than google and eliminate, but want one that keep my stuff out of googles grasp. I am sick of this system and have it knowing all of my business. Do you have any suggestions.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

I don't know, I don't even truly understand what you just asked me. I cannot log into my laptop as I have forgotten the password ***** my phone and cannot get any help from these google people to help me. Everything is centered around my cell phone to log in and I canot log in at this time. It is a mess

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Wan and Lan1 are blinking. WIFI AND Power are Solid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how to untangle this mess on my phone from Google, so that I can get a new email and have privacy and have a way for Google to not be in all my business and reporting to whomever it reports too. Just keep Google to google.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is the issue you cannot sign into your computer? Or into your email account?

Please let me know

Thank you

It is a program that google keeps track of all contacts and programs you use and for your cell phone if you have one and for each computer. Say I wanted to use my laptop, It asking me to put in a password, or to get my phone and use it to identify that it is me. You need to have a password ***** each program such as google and the rest which is usual. If you do not have the password ***** will give you other options to log in. I am constantly having to change passwords not sure which one to enter for that particular program, not really a good way to get a hold of them for help. I am very frustrated with the program, I have 3 computers and a cell phone and they are all interconnected soon as I log on. It frustrates the heck out of me. I have a small business in which my clients contact me and a lot of the problem is just getting logged into the program so you can check your messages and mail.
I like simple and it is not simple and then I get mad. Hope this explains it a little better for you to understand my problem.

You mean it asks to send a text to your phone each time you sign in?

to use any programs other than my email. It takes a lot of time and my husband is always asking me to get him somewhere I his computer for him so when I log in to get his program I cannot find my password ***** this and have to go find my phone and now I am locked out and trying to reach them for help. It is a mess.
Not at this time. Can this program from Google be removed to eliminate this? I just don't have the time now let me think about it but need a response about removing Google control above and will consider with the right answer. I am a small business owner and don't have a lot of time to be on the computer and deal with all these issues.

Which program from Google are you referring to as there are a few

Please let me know