IdentityForce has informed me of the following: This service…

Customer Question
IdentityForce has informed me...

IdentityForce has informed me of the following:

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

This service scours underground criminal chat rooms in cyberspace where personal information is bought, sold and traded. An alert is generated when the personal information you have supplied is found in one of these suspicious areas. If the source that contained your personal information had additional data in it, that information may also be displayed in the alert.CreationDate: 2016-11-08 06:01:28
SourceDate: 2016-10-21
UpdateDate: 2016-11-08 06:01:28
breachedrecordcount: 58851763
breachedsector: business
breachedsite: modbsolutions.com
compromisetype: breach
email: ***@******.***
id: (###) ###-####match: IDEMAILADDR
namefirst: Nathaniel
namelast: Lacy
severity: yellow

email
site: modbsolutions.com
sourcecategory: social media

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Chrome, Firefox, Opera on Apple iMac, iPhone and Macbook.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet, just received the alerts.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Second email: CreationDate: 2017-02-23 04:20:29
SourceDate: 2017-02-04
UpdateDate: 2017-02-23 04:20:29
addrcity: Dallas
addrcountry: US
addrstate: Texas
addrzip: 75209
breachedrecordcount: (###) ###-####breachedsector: business
breachedsite: elance.com
compromisetype: breach
email: ***@******.***
id: (###) ###-####match: IDEMAILADDR
namefirst: Laura Jean
namelast: Lacy
password: XXXIRED
passwordstatus: XXshed
severity: red

email,password
site: elance.com
sourcecategory: id theft forum
userid: LacyJean The information does match

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 21 days ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

It seems like the password ***** I'd suggest changing your e-mail password ***** updating your security information on your e-mail accounts. This is too common now a days sites getting hacked, and information regarding passwords getting leaked.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Okay will do.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Thanks! Change settings and password
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 20 days ago

Welcome. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.