I get an error code when I play daily challenge Microsoft…

Customer Question
I get an error...

I get an error code when I play daily challenge Microsoft solitaire collection

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell computer desk top

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hold on I am looking for model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell? What have you tried so far?

Inspiron 24-3455 it has been happening since the last big storm in March the power was out for minute s, not long

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just tried a computer fix but they want 40.00 so I am trying free before I install something else on my computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

I prefer not to pay any additional money. can you do it any other way?

There is no other way unless you are tech savvy, i can instruct you but would need you to tell me what the error is and provide a screen shot of the error.

thank you I don't think it is worth it just to play a game.

I can discount remote to $10. If you still think its not worth it, then no problem. Thank you.