How do I find username and password? RT_AC1200_78_2G Asus,

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find username and password?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

RT_AC1200_78_2G Asus, os shield Android system entertainment

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Gone into router....ask me to sign in and don't know username and password ***** reset password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Asus routers come from the factory with the username/password ***** to admin/admin

so try that first. If it doesn't work it means that at some time in the past the password ***** changed.

If you just need to get your wi-fi password ***** you have a computer connected to

you Wi-Fi (not a computer connected to the router with a cable) then you can get your password

from that machine.

Hi. Were you able to get logged in to your router using admin/admin ?