I am interesting in 920 Margarest Place Northwest could you…

Customer Question
I am interesting in...

I am interesting in 920 Margarest Place Northwest could you please call me and let me know if it's available

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

What do you mean by os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

What do you mean how long has this been going on with your computer

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is the property still available and how much is the rent

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, 920 Margarest Place Northwest is still available for $695 per month:

https://www.rent.com/georgia/atlanta-houses/920-margaret-place-northwest-4-lv30038503

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------