Need to reset my password. Phone. Samsung galaxy s7edge

Customer Question
Need to reset my...

Need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung galaxy s7edge verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

That I've tried I've tried everything and I it doesn't recognize me as the owner of the phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I forgot my pass password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this

The Samsung phone can only be reset using the factory reset which will erase all your personal saved apps, data and contacts.

It will be like the first day you got the device.