Forgot Apple ID and password for iPhone 6. Shut off in

Customer Question
Forgot Apple ID and...

Forgot Apple ID and password for iPhone 6 . Shut off in error.wont restart

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Around end of Dec.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Tried phone activation help. support.apple.com/kB/TS4515

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I got new password ***** I phone I pad, and laptop end of Dec and new I D

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

OK it sounds like you were able to reset your apple id password ***** correct but when you try and enter it into the iPhone it does not work correct? Please let me know so I can further assist.